Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pasta a la yummy

After a long weekend, I am back!!  Tonight we finally made a new recipe, to be honest I am excited to eat the leftovers tomorrow for lunch.  We made penne with vodka sauce, it was super easy to make and delicious.  Not many ingredients are needed for this at all, I can honestly say that I will be making this recipe again.  
  As far as house projects, they are coming along at a snails pace.  It is really ok because we got a lot done in the garden, that is considered a house project right??  Over the weekend we got our garden spot tilled up, Matt added random things to help the soil (peat moss and gypsum) it is pretty clay like right now.  That was all on Friday night, on Monday we got to planting.  We quickly realized that our large spot would not house all of our plants.  I probably had about 60 tomato plants and I was only allowed to plant 12, such a bummer.  I better get a large yield out of those plants!!  I will probably end up planting some at home....just in case!  We are still tending to some little plants, pretty much all the peppers.  So when they get a bit bigger we will have to figure out where we can plant them.  As long as the coons, squirrels and deer stay out of the garden, we will be saving a bunch of money on produce.  We put up some fence and bought some animal stopper spray, keep your fingers crossed that it works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment