Thursday, May 5, 2011

Still no Alton

I feel like I am not living up to my blog....still nothing gourmet, nothing by Alton and nothing about the house.  Oh and I also realized that I am still nameless in this blog....Hi I'm Angela, cool got that done.  Anyway tonight was an excellent recipe but not an Alton recipe.  I actually got this one from Fitness magazine I believe, I think it is called Chicken with green beans, tomato and feta or something.  Seriously the easiest recipe ever and sooo good.  

You just broil chicken breast with lemon slices and olive oil.  While that is cooking you bring a pot of water to a boil.  Meanwhile cut up a tomato and add to a bowl with some olive oil and feta, you can cut up an avocado and add that as well.  Boil the green beans for about 2 min and strain and add to the bowl.  When the chicken is done cut up and add to the bowl and voila!!  So delicious and pretty healthy!!

There hasn't been any house talk at all because frankly there has been no work done on the house in a few days.  The house takes alot of motivation, which we are currently lacking.  Our current project (or Matt's) is working on the fireplace.  We ripped out the old little gas fireplace and the whole corner where it was at, to replace it with a big wood burning fireplace!
The project is alot further along than this, but this is shows what is going on.  I am hoping to show much more progress in the upcoming weeks....lets hope the motivation starts flowing.  I would love to get my new floors installed!

No comments:

Post a Comment